Ok, so I just got al the glyphs and did all the puzzels and now I'm in a weird sequence from subject 16? I can't get any furter. Any help?

Ok so I managed to end the sequence. [SPOILERS] Wow, Desmond just talked to subject 16. From what I understood, Desmond needs to find Eve. And 16 also talked about the son of Desmond?[/SPOILERS] Does anyone have any clue?

****ING SPOILER MAN!

LaCava1's Avatar Senior Member
    PUT SPOILER TAGS!

And also, the "Desmond's son" thing might explain the voices at the end of the credits.

Oeps, sorry for the spoilers!

@triforceman5 Yes, that could be very true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QurE-EzN8vY

For those who don't want to get all glyphs.

I think we aren't playing Desmond, but Desmonds son who was way too long in the animus and thinks he's Desmond, like Desmond thought he's Ezio.

Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    i think we have been playing as desmond's son the whole time... like a memory within a memory.. sorta like inception

desmond's son is the true savior...

NOT DESMOND

however desmond is still the main character of AC

AC just got weird, i mean wtf is going on?! and they couldnt show subject 16s face?

Did he (subject 16) say your son or your sun???

Originally posted by Elbrujo1978:
    Did he (subject 16) say your son or your sun???
    SPOILERS

I believe he said, "your sun" then corrected himself ans said "your son"...wonder if when minerva was talking about the sun at the end of 2 (that is what is supposed to end the world right? its been a while since I played 2)

but I wonder if when minerva was talking about the sun in 2, if she really meant desmond's son...who could potentially be the savior of mankind, or the cause of its downfall

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►