<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tHeBaLrOgRoCkS:
    Ohhh dear oh dear. I think what we are wittnesing here is what can happen to folk if they expose themselves to the propaganda of the Deviant for too long. Forgivness is a weekness my friend repent before it is too late <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agh! Forgive my moments of sinful weakness, oh One of the Inquisition`s Faithful. I shall of this moment cover myself in a sackcloth and ashes and lash myself repeatedly until I fall unconscous from the sin-killing pain! I RECANT OF MY SINS!!! I REPENT!!!!!

But first i`ll just answer bearcat`s question:
    All these observations were in the unpatched CFS3. The last straw for me (after the Patched version) was when i overflew a FW190 whose pilot had bailed and the empty plane opened fire on me!

S!
    I just want a copy so I can try the WWI addon that is coming soon

Chivas's Avatar Senior Member
    I've load CFS3 on my harddrive every time I upgrade or seen someones add-on that might enhance the game. Tweak for a few hours then fly for half and hour enjoying an enhancement or two then realizing overall its still horrible.

When I ordered Track IR 3 Pro with the Vector add-on I thought I might reload CFS3. What a relief..... the game won't load anymore... I can't believe how happy I was. Its saved me hours of frustration...Ye Haw...