Kwiatos's Avatar Senior Member
    I think rather Fw190 D-9 should be degrated to Ta152C level in general handling. BTW Ta152C was havier then D-9 (had higher wingloading) and had worse powerloading at low alt. So at low alt D-9 should be better. Ta152C should be better at high alts and it is due to its better speed.

What is strange is that in beta patch 4.071 , Ta-152C feels heavier than Ta-152H which is strange since H version should be heavier (well i'm not sure to be honest , maybe C was heavier despite shorter wings ? someone can enlight me pls ) , but perhaps i had a wrong impression last time i tried it .

Other thing i found strange is that GM1 is supposed to be activated above 6500-7000m approx. but in-game , when you activate GM1 with Ta-152C at high altitude (9000/10000 meters ) , the engine just gets dead after 3 seconds . Perhaps i'm ignorant , but i would like to know ; if someone if kind enough to inform me ; if it's normal or a bug , thx .

Dasriech, IMHO , i think that the most accurate FM in the sim are Bf109 and P-39

Brain32's Avatar Senior Member
    First, remember that both TA152H and Ta152C carry a LOT more fuel than the Dora. Try TA152C at let's say 50% fuel, at higher speeds it will be not much different, however at low speeds it will be a dog, but hey it is heavier. BTW, although Ta152 was indeed heavier than the Dora, don't forget that it had larger wings Also while we talk about TA152C, they(developers) never told us which exactly Ta152C they modelled, with that in mind I find all discussions about Ta152C useless...

Viper2005_'s Avatar Senior Member
    The GM1 thing is very strange; I hope they fix it!

As for the FM, I agree with brain - we don't have sufficient information to complain. But I'm not as disappointed with it as many seem to be - it's pretty quick, it rolls nicely and it has excellent firepower. Just pretend it's an A9 and enjoy!

AKA_TAGERT's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by dasriech:
    Are there any plans to improve this aircrafts FM. I have no tracks or technical info on how this plane should perform, however if it was designed to replace the FW190D then shouldnt it perform better than the Dora, currently it does not (in my opinion). You have better survivability in the dora currently, again my opinion
    An opinion and a dollar will get you a cup of joe

I have no tracks or technical info on how this plane should perform
    If I were a mod, anyone who starts their whine thread like this would be banned. Followed by banning everyone who made a serious response to the thread. Except 1 line mocking replies.

I'd go on, but I've just been banned. Ciao!

AKA_TAGERT's Avatar Banned
    I am not with Tagert, what do you mean?
    It means that opinions are worthless. Everybody has one and no one is more real or less real than another. They are all per YOUR perception so they seem real to you. But your perception differs from others, thus so does your opinion.

Even in WWII for ever Spitfire pilot that said he could out turn a 109 there is a 109 pilot that will say he could out turn a spit.

Most of the so called bugs I have look at over the past few years say more about the pilot than the simulation of the plane. That is the sim was fine, it was the pilot that was in error! Which is why you will see so many people say

GOT TRACK?

In that most of the time just looking at the TRACK will show the error the pilot is making.. if not that via devicelink you can see the mistake the pilot is making.

& I am not trying to start an argument.
    Nor am I

The FM for the FW190 series has been improved with the 4.071 Patch
    Says Who?
    Based On What?

& I am wondering if the fm of the TA152C has issues or is it me
    Without some REAL WORLD data to compare to and a TRACK file showing the comparison it is impossible to say

& I am not using it as it is meant to be used.
    Without some REAL WORLD data to compare to and a TRACK file showing the comparison it is impossible to say

HellToupee's Avatar Senior Member
    Derating the D9s performance???!!!!

Sacrelidge!!! LOL

I was under the impression that the Doras & the P51s had the most historically accurate FMs in the sim.
    wtih dora 44 exceeding performance figures for a mw50 equipped dora ofcourse its considered accurate :P, hell top speed tops out over 450mph.

Maybe Oleg felt that the Germans needed an equivalent to ze La-7.

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    Are there any plans to improve this aircrafts FM. I have no tracks or technical info on how this plane should perform, however if it was designed to replace the FW190D then shouldnt it perform better than the Dora, currently it does not (in my opinion). You have better survivability in the dora currently, again my opinion
    The TA152C is vastly heavier than the Dora, has only slightly larger wings which are made of steel (adding 500KG to the weight of the plane) and a heavier armament. Its just allot heavier without much extra power. Its not to far off its real world figures.

Kurt Tank did design the 152 to replace the Dora but it was never refined and steel can't have been his desired material to build the wings from.

Either way, without presenting any facts your argument will get ripped apart...ah, too late

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►