<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AussieMystic:
    I can't speak for the DVD edition, but for the standard edition, when prompted to save the game you are given a picture of your location and a space to type a description. If you leave the space blank it will just keep resaving over the top of the last save because the save has the same name (that is, no name at all). However, if you type a different name for each save, you will end up with lots of different saves.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi...I was not provided with a space to type in anything anywhere...on the dvd collection. I tried to do it and couldn't. and I think they could have saved the games I played and added the new game to the list on the inside of the "book." I ended up starting over, and finally finished with a love-hate relationship for this game in the collection! I am now waiting for the Uru expansion pack! Thanks for the help anyway! dianag or dianag820

I know this is really really old, not even sure if it's locked... or if someone even has played this game in the last 15 years.

However, just in case someone comes across this problem again, the solution I finally figured out was ctrl-opening the game which gives the option for rendering option (Direct 3D or Software) is where different saved files were found. So if you don't see your saved files just do this and choose one then the other option.