ON the general discsn forum I have a thread about my VVS Fighters pt1 cmpn I just uploaded to airwarfare. It has 2 pages of screenshots and a link, and will probably be on the first couple of pages.

This is a complete rewrite of the original IL2 fighter cmpn that came wiht the first sim as published 4 yrs ago. I used more appropriate planes and many of hte goodies up to the new patch. It needs FB/pf merged to 4.01. See the thread on GD forum for more info. This thing took me 5 months to do just 21 misns. The rest will come in 2 more parts. That is all...

ON the general discsn forum I have a thread about my VVS Fighters pt1 cmpn I just uploaded to airwarfare. It has 2 pages of screenshots and a link, and will probably be on the first couple of pages.

This is a complete rewrite of the original IL2 fighter cmpn that came wiht the first sim as published 4 yrs ago. I used more appropriate planes and many of hte goodies up to the new patch. It needs FB/pf merged to 4.01. See the thread on GD forum for more info. This thing took me 5 months to do just 21 misns. The rest will come in 2 more parts. That is all...

Kuna15's Avatar Senior Member
    Mate thanks for effort. I will give that campaign a try. Currently I'm playing two campaigns VVS fighter and Cast Away campaign.

A link to the appropriate thread and the airwarfare link would add greatly in the qualit of your post.

Thanks for the har work!!

Thank you!

I've started it ... two mission's flown ....
    ('No Instant Sucess' switched off. )

First mission: Engine quits, never to be restarted ...
    Second mission: got me a Heinkel ... and got shot up badly ... but I survived!

Heaps of fun!

Here is da linki

BTW, better bump that GD post, as it's already on page 2!

this may sound kinda dumb (mainly because it is)but I havent the foggiest how to link to another thread, though i guess i should do so to airwarfare.....but that takes away from my time i spend doing Pt 2.....

thats a good excuse, aint it?

Besides, comrade Fooltrottel already did. thanks there FT....

Kuna15's Avatar Senior Member