<span class="ev_code_GREY">I am getting very tired of the constant:

"lol i heav an cuestion wut if anltar cud claimb da hoses and shot the guy n ran away bfr the cachh im cud u do that cuz i think it ruined teh game cuzthen it wud b 2 easy lol nd also is dis geme come for wii cuz i like wii n when dos it cme out plz!!11 i need 2 know so i can gett it than"

If you're not even going to try to make sense, why should anyone answer any of your questions?

And yes, I know, there are alot of people on these forums who don't speak english as a primary language, but thats no excuse, GOOGLE IT!
    Just type in the word you're not sure about and the correct spelling usually pops up right away.

No one wants to sit and read something that looks like it has been written by a 3-year-old.
    </span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's. -Jane Austen, Mansfield Park.

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    Dudz itz leik u's mad! I maen u's rielly mad! wachap wicha? u's meannn!1

Seriously...since you understand what is being said, why are you complaining? and if I was one of those people it would be really long for me to type the word in google bla bla bla....<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The Indifferent Hero Of Light ?

Leader of The Legion of The Cookie ? with UnDead_Knight1

Just be happy that it isn't 1337 5|*34|<<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" -Altaïr

Originally posted by entropy777:
    <span class="ev_code_GREY">No one wants to sit and read something that looks like it has been written by a 3-year-old.</span>
    No one wants to sit and read something that looks like it has been written by entropy777.

Besides, hate to break it to you, but your grammar isn't exactly perfect either.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Right hand man of</span> <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Undead_Knight1,</span> <span class="ev_code_PINK">Supreme Councelor of the Magic Rainbows of Joy Society</span>

who cares about grammar, but if you have to solve every single word as if you were some kind of cryptologist, it gets really BORING....

....or fun, if youre that kind of person

Originally posted by FableB:
    Seriously...since you understand what is being said, why are you complaining?
    <span class="ev_code_GREY">I don't, I have to read these idiot posts eleven times before I even get the general idea of what the hell they are going on about.

And Phreaky, at least I try, which is more than you can say for most of the pre-teen simpleton "people" roaming the internet.
    </span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's. -Jane Austen, Mansfield Park.

*chuckle chuckle* When I saw who started this thread I couldn't help but smile. I just knew it was one of those happy constructive criticism posts. One of those posts that just restore your hope and trust in the world. A post that brings a smile to your face and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling in the centre of your heart. So I thank you Entropy 777. For making the world a better place.

(p.s. How's my spelling entropy777 ?)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I'm almost, but not quite, entirely unlike normal.

Reminds me of that discovery made about reading...

"wrehe you are sitll albe to raed a setence as lnog as the frsit and lsat ltertes rimaen the smae"

As long as the offending posters adhere to that rule, I'm down with the mutilated english. Otherwise, I pick out keywords and hope I understood. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

You used the wrong type of "were", Paryniux.

Thought I would just point that out.

Merry Christmas to you too Entropy777

I can't wait to see the Member of the Year 2006 Awards!

Entropys a shoe in at "Happiest Member" and "Joy Fullest Heart"<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

?
    <sub>"Theres many many times where chance, more than skill determines Fate" - Phil Gordon</sub>