What it is however and how that will work is not being released at this time so you will have to wait for the official word.

So no more UBI isnt doing PC flame fests please.

kimi_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Well, I'm keeping an eye out for its details. I'm very curious as to what direction Ubi has chosen to take.

SODsniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Goliath.Ubi.Dev:
    What it is however and how that will work is not being released at this time so you will have to wait for the official word.
    OK, now I am really CONFUSED...

It was said in the VEGAS thread that the "OFFICIAL" word was today.

I was asked (more like TOLD, but why split hairs) to wait until the "OFFICIAL" word.

I waited.

Now we are told that there will be ANOTHER "OFFICIAL" word and we have to wait until THEN!??

Would it be too out of line to ask when THAT Official OFFICIAL word might be??

DayGlow's Avatar Senior Member
    well it looks like in the post to Urban in his thread they can't say much because of esclusives, etc. So by the sounds of it a game mag or website has the esclusive deal to break the 'inside scoop' on the PC game. So if they have a business deal don't expect them to break it.

Originally posted by Xessive:
    Well, I'm keeping an eye out for its details. I'm very curious as to what direction Ubi has chosen to take.
    Yup, same here.
    Thanks Goliath for clearing that up btw.

Deosl's Avatar Senior Member
    Please give a warm & fuzzy R6 PC forum welcome to Goliath

SODsniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by DayGlow:
    well it looks like in the post to Urban in his thread they can't say much because of esclusives, etc. So by the sounds of it a game mag or website has the esclusive deal to break the 'inside scoop' on the PC game. So if they have a business deal don't expect them to break it.
    Would it be breaking the deal to say they have a deal? I am not being sarcastic here, DG. It's a sincere question.

Because the next best thing to hearing new news is at least hearing why we can't hear the new news.

Please give a warm & fuzzy R6 PC forum welcome to Goliath
    maybe he'll stick around this time

welcome again!

Hmm a PC version...i wonder how they will do this...a mission pack to lockdown or a whole new game? questions questions questions

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►