Versus-Mroj's Avatar Senior Member
    There is one very bad bug on Xbox version because of lack of buttons. When I want be crouched and move quickly, only way is with rolls. Yea, that's cool. But When I am near some wall or something, my roll-run is interrupted with cover. It's very annoying. So I hope for dividing cover and crouch into two separate keys on PC!!!

Keep dreaming. It is quite unlikely that they will do much to modify the game for PC. As a matter of fact just save your money by not buying the game. You will probably also save yourself a lot of headaches and nightmares.

Versus-Mroj's Avatar Senior Member
    Calm down. I know, that nowadays the port mean only copy sources in packages + recompile executives and no more optimalization, but this is little clearly thing...

They already said, that they are working on some optimalization of controls, so I just only hope for this little change...

Well, it should have customizable controls like any normal PC game.

Personally I don't care about that because I play all the games with the default controls (I just change the sensitivity and stuff like that), but I know that a lot of people want to change them as they like.

There are a lot of things that should be in all PC games, like Windowed mode, but Assassin's Creed 2 (just to name a new game) didn't have that.
    And there are a lot of crappy ports of course with 0 options, so I don't know what to expect from SCC

The roll/slide thing is based on your stance though isn't it? I doubt it will be shifted to a seperate button. The games on the U3 engine though isn't it? Might be able to configure it if they are too seperate instructions, but I doubt that also.

These days 'optimizing controls' means "we're going to support playing with a keyboard and mouse". I doubt that they'd split up 2 actions into two buttons if on the console they're mapped to the same button.

The only thing I truly hope for is the ability to use the mouse wheel to control speed.

Originally posted by Sypron:
    These days 'optimizing controls' means "we're going to support playing with a keyboard and mouse". I doubt that they'd split up 2 actions into two buttons if on the console they're mapped to the same button.

The only thing I truly hope for is the ability to use the mouse wheel to control speed.
    Agreed. The SC games had the best movement speed system on PC, it was such a good idea. So simple, and even easier than on a gamepad.

DCAustin007's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by Sypron:
    The only thing I truly hope for is the ability to use the mouse wheel to control speed..
    I'm praying to the videogame gods that this comes true.