nice to know how much we raised please

Enough for his vacation.

As i said, people who participated will receive e-mail when Oleg receives the money. He should have it all by June 2nd. I will not anounce amount. All i can say that 160 people participated.

Cheers!

bolillo_loco's Avatar Banned
    what about the starving children around the world?

Originally posted by bolillo_loco:
    They are not bringing out the next patch.

I give three time what I gave to Oleg to charity every month, year in, year out.

Have you considered cancelling your Internet connection and sending that money to the starving children? Where should it end?

I would love to help every sinlge person in this world that needs help but it is not possible to help every single person in this world that needs help. One person can not singlehandedly make that kind of difference but I do what I can.
    Giving to Oleg was a small way for me to say thank you to him for all of the hard work he has done for this community. I have never seen such dedication in all of my life from a game developer before and I appreciate that immensely! I still can't wait till 4.0 comes out!!!!

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Da_Godfatha:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bolillo_loco:
    They are not bringing out the next patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't agree with the sentiment, however it remains most humorous.

I had only just returned to the forums(after my own troubles) when I saw this recovery fund thing and heard about Oleg`s crash.

I don`t want to sound mean, but are things so rough that Oleg needs money to recover? I love Oleg`s sim, but then there are plenty of other things that need help too.

I`m working on a pic for him, but I`m sorry, I`m poor enough without having to give out cash for developers who get in an accident. Although, of course I always wish good fortune for Oleg and wish him no harm.

Maybe I`ve got the wrong end of the stick, I dunno. Please advise and inform me if I`m terribly wrong.

I heard them getting 78bilion $ last year.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►