Originally posted by reisen52:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
    All i can say that 160 people participated.
    Cheers!
    Out of how many?

Zeke </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

6,600,000,000 people

Say, any relation to **** Primate; Erect Dicktective?

Rocky Roccoco

160 participants are appreciated i,m sure but i for one expected more.i could only give a little but feel we should do more so if you run it again you can count me in. if the community as a whole all gave a little then it would amount to a lot.
    hope we havent disapointed oleg as we owe him a great deal for this great flight sim.
    i for one can,t emagine how what we have could get any better and really appreciate what we have to date.
    also a huge thank-you to the many tallented people who make up the misions that are provided free of charge and are so very enjoyable.because of youre willingness to share be proud in the knowledge that youve made a great sim even greater.
    happy flying to all
    jw2 1943

WWMaxGunz's Avatar Senior Member
    Every US dollar is over 25 Rubles. Euros are worth more than Dollars.

I wonder what a Ruble buys in Russia?

It may be that the exchange rate and economy of Russia is the only reason we can see
    sim of the quality of the IL2 series at all.

Hey Ivan? What can Ruble buy in Moscow?
    Is it like a dollar here, or like some coin?

Originally posted by carguy_:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bolillo_loco:
    what about the starving children around the world?
    I heard them getting 78bilion $ last year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

quite not true since that could feed half BILLION childreen for half a year. That is more childreen than exist in world so if this money existed we would have no starving childreen.

Originally posted by OldMan____:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carguy_:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bolillo_loco:
    what about the starving children around the world?
    I heard them getting 78bilion $ last year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

quite not true since that could feed half BILLION childreen for half a year. That is more childreen than exist in world so if this money existed we would have no starving childreen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First you have to deduct for expenses and pocket money to politicians.
    It is like charity money going to Palestine when Arafat was around, with villas in France.
    Maybe 5% actually gets to the needy, or 10% if they are really lucky.
    Sorry but that's the way it works.
    Ask the people where the Tsunami hit but not the governments.

EDIT: Call me cynical but I believe that many problems are kept as problems just because
    they allow collection of money and power and a way to control/distract voters.

Wow, that's some good artwork there!

You email a bigger one to 1C? I bet they'd print it up and tack it to a wall!

Yep. Big one sent to Oleg (or at least I hope it gets there!)

Uh-oh. Oleg is in danger from all those propellors!

Nice pic Seafire!