View Poll Results: Is the profanity too much?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • The should be a profanity filter.

13 26.53%
  • Its okay by me.

7 14.29%
  • It should be less.

9 18.37%
  • It should be more.

2 4.08%
  • I like it as is.

18 36.73%
    soron's Avatar Senior Member
    I wanted to get PC gamers to weigh in on this; it has been discussed on the console version of this forum.

Personally I would love a profanity filter and audio control over enemy AI voices. I'm not a preteen that want to hear fart jokes and dirty words every other word.

To me this is childish and just turns me off to the game; also I would like to be able to play this game with another person in the room with out feeling embraced by a dozen load simultaneous f words spewing from the speakers.

peasantSufferer's Avatar Banned
    how to vote when we do not know what is in the game

soron's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Limerick_:
    how to vote when we do not know what is in the game
    Its a port of the 360 version; you could just watch a live stream video and know whats in the game or just find a friend with an Xbox 360 and the game.

Knot3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Having a filter would be a really good thing, although personally I'm ok with the profanities ingame.

Don't see why anyone would be against a filter, it's all up to you then.

Doesn't really bother me personally though. I always game with headphones, so no one around to offend.

As has been already discussed, it isn't the fact that there is profanity it is the fact that it is just plain pointless and obsessive profanity. Shutting it off won't make the game suck any less in my opinion. Although a swear filter would be better than nothing i suppose.

well.... some people like it and some people dont... its taste... ubi could do a patch that blocs all bad words, so who doesnt like it he can block it....

You must hate playing Kane and Lynch than. That game has f bombs every now and than. It's like a conjunction in the almost every sentence. Which is one of the reasons I like that game makes it look more mature and lifelike.

No leave it as it is.You know what you're buying, it's 18+. If you're worried about the kids keep them away from the computer, or wear headphones.

You know, I don't think you're going to find too many fart jokes in this one...