Okay, so I'm playing as the EFEC, and I very badly want to siege Moscow. But all the missions I've been doing doesn't get me close. I only managed to conquer Sevastopol (the closest I could get to Moscow), after that the campaign basically switched me over to southeastern Europe and southern USA to repel JSF/RSGB attacks.

Is there a specific way for me to get to the gates of Moscow? Or is there a certain mechanic that decides the location(s) of your next mission? Any help would be appreciated. xD

Assuming you're playing the offline campaign, there should be no problem conquering the capital as long as you have a certain amount(unknown to me) of Russian territories under control. Ofcourse, at some point you will have to complete defence missions, which also help conquering new territories. There is one thing to be noticed - results of your allies depend on your results. For example, if you win a battle, say, in Eastern Europe, every other mission you haven't taken in that region will most likely succeed without your participation. And vice versa - if you for example prefered conquering Ft Campbell in the US to defending La Mancha in Western Europe, the latter mission is sure to fail.

Ah... at least this gives an idea of campaign mechanics. Thanks a lot! May I also ask if it's really possible to fully upgrade your unit in the offline campaign? my one try at the JSF got me to aprroximately level 5 upgrades for my units only, not all the way.

It's a lot easier to fully upgrade ur units in the offline campaign, because the thing is that the coolest upgrades only apply to high-ranked units. And it's pretty easy to get veteran or even legendary units offline, cause they don't get KIA as often as it happens in ToW, so you can get ur favourite units through out the whole war.

As for the levels of upgrades, they differ for every side of conflict. For example, the limit for JSF fastbacks' mobility bight be lvl 2 whereas it may be up to lvl 4 for EFEC Badgers. Maybe that's what got you confused. Anyway, there are no special upgrades to be unlocked in ToW - all the improvements you can do to ur battalion should be available in the offline campaign as well.

No, what I meant was, is it possible to earn the 50-60 million plus credits to go through all the upgrades inside single player? I couldn't for my time as JSF, I finished the game in 22 turns...

In theory it is possible assuming that you will have to lose some missions on intention.

Okay, thank you.

One other unrelated question though: What should the movie sequence at game launch be like? Mine's only a montage of various images with "Ubisoft Shanghai presents..." and stuff like that...