I heard that there where 6 assassin tombs and 4 templar tombs but i have yet to even see one singe templar tomb found all the assassin tombs though

I don't know about templar tombs but after u do ur first assassin tomb that u HAVE to do for the story then little templar crosses pop up that show suspicious templar behaviour and are like the tombs but usually above ground and have a little story to them

where can u find these cause i have been running around all the citys looking for them and havent found a single one or are they only when ur playing before sequence 14?

umm well the pre-order thing was the pallozo medici templar stronghold. that's all i've seen

There are 3. One is in Florence, and the other two are in Venice. The only way to access these was to pre order the black edition. (Collectors Edition) There is also a 7th Assassin's tomb. You have to access UPLAY on the main menu, and using point for certain things in the game you may unlock the Ancestor Tomb located in your Villa. It gives a deeper background from the end of the first game to the beginning of this one.