I have a CH Products F16 Combatstick and CH Pro Pedals. I just loaded IL2 and all the add on games. For some reason PF/AEP/FB is not recognizing them in the hardware/input area at all. I called customer support and they had me reload all the merged patches and upgrades (which I had already done in order) but still nothing. They recommended I ask you all. HELP!!!

I have a CH Products F16 Combatstick and CH Pro Pedals. I just loaded IL2 and all the add on games. For some reason PF/AEP/FB is not recognizing them in the hardware/input area at all. I called customer support and they had me reload all the merged patches and upgrades (which I had already done in order) but still nothing. They recommended I ask you all. HELP!!!

Try calibrating your joystick and pedals in the CH Control manager, they might not show up if you haven't done this yet.

Try going thru this guide...

http://www.airwarfare.com/tech/sticks.htm

Pay particular attention to the "Setting up your controller" and the "***igning controls" portion. I suspect you simply need to asign the controls as IL2 will default your pedals as the first device (ID1).

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    go on windows

start

all programs

ubisoft folder

last window

click on set up

click on joystick tab

make sure the box to enable a joystick is ticked and do a calibration through that as well

Thanks all! Have tried everything and still no joy...will try an uninstall reinstall next and or try another joystick.

Appreciate the interest and help.

Texx

1.JaVA_Hornet's Avatar Senior Member
    Try your hardware in another usb connection.

I think the problems are with your usb entrances.