Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Not official but I would personally wait for this
    http://www.fz.se/artiklar/article.php?id=1458

If you live in the U.S. in order to purchase one of the great 1C/RRG products from UBI you must go to this UBI store NOT the one you will find if you google UBI.COM. You can also hit any of the links below. Note the little flgs at the bottom left. Those flags will let you hit the French and German sites. Unfortunately the currency is currently in Euros and pounds... however the transactions will still work and convert and the difference is not that great.

The IL2 FB Complete DVD which consists of: Forgotten Battles + The Aces Expansion Pack + Pacific Fighters - All the way to FB version 4.04m... can be found here:

New Egg.Com
    Online Combat Gaming
    Go Gamer.Com

If you live in Europe you can get the Complete Edition from this site .

If you have the seperate istallation of each sim -FB + AEP + PF- fully merged to FB 3.0 and NOT the all inclusive DVD version then you will have to patch it.
    You can go to this link here and aquire the MEGA patch which is all the patches below in one neat nifty little bundle.

pf_patch303m.exe (100MB)
    pf_patch401m.exe (141MB)
    pf_v402m.exe (31MB)
    pf_patch403m.exe (155MB)
    pf_patch404m.exe (21.8MB)

This will bring you up to version 4.04. Then if you want to be totally current (4.05) you will have to get the Pe-2 addon which is under $20 and is a download direct from UBI.

If you are totally new to the sim and have nothing and want to do it all in one shot (and you have a high speed connection) then you can DL the entire series up to verison 4.05 from UBI here:
    FB+AEP+PF+Pe2

Of course you can fly Pacific Fighters as a stand alone and that can still be found in may U.S. stores.. however you will be shortchanging yourself as this series is a dish best served up in all of it's fully merged glory. So if you have PF already and want more consider one of the above options and pass your copy of PF on to some unsuspecting wanna be fighter jock. He wont know what hit him.

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    its about time, now we can link all those little bastards in HL strait here!

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    Bearcat. Your FB+AEP+PF+PE2 links direct to the French option.

http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp...ogid=396&id=97
    Takes you to the version in English.

whoops...

This is worth a sticky BC as we have many m8s from time to time asking about this information. If it was stickied it would sure make the answers alot shorter, like in sharing this link with them? HEHE Just a thought m8.

After a few requests I decided to ulock it... Thanks to hshmulik for pointing out that the DVD is fully patched to 4.04m.

Targ's Avatar Senior Member
    If you do not have the mega version that is all ready up to 4.04 than this patch is the way to go.

ftp://ftp.ubi.com/de/pacificfighters

One mega patch is all you need.

Cool Targ!! I adjusted the post accordingly.

this is great BC, i just recently lost my main HD so this mega patch should get me back up. thanks m8

WWSensei's Avatar Senior Member
    BC, I need some help.

Based on your link I ordered the Ultimate Set from the French site. Installed and ran the Boonty download. It aborted and crashed without downloading the full product and now I can't get it to recognize that I have actually purchased the product. I have a copy of my receipt and all inquiries have gone unanswered. Can you get me in touch with whoever I need to talk to to get this straightened out?

Also, is there a way I can replace the French version of Boonty? I know about switching the Language setting in Preferences but the problem is that it only lists French. If someone could email me the boontybox_en.xml file out of their BoontyBox\Languages folder I'd appreciate it. folder

Originally posted by WWSensei:
    BC, I need some help.

Based on your link I ordered the Ultimate Set from the French site. Installed and ran the Boonty download. It aborted and crashed without downloading the full product and now I can't get it to recognize that I have actually purchased the product. I have a copy of my receipt and all inquiries have gone unanswered. Can you get me in touch with whoever I need to talk to to get this straightened out?

Also, is there a way I can replace the French version of Boonty? I know about switching the Language setting in Preferences but the problem is that it only lists French. If someone could email me the boontybox_en.xml file out of their BoontyBox\Languages folder I'd appreciate it. folder
    Id post this in community help Sensei...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►