If you were an eagle , you would see something like this :

This side has several video clips of aireal footage , filmed on the back of a real eagle !!!

http://media.animal.discovery.com/co.../birdtech.html

This is what real flying looks like .

Enjoy !

Pretty cool. The "dogfight" was intersting to watch. More fun if you have the sound off in my opinion. Narration kinda takes the fun out of it.

DD_NL's Avatar Senior Member
    That is absolutely freakin awesome. I now know what I want to be after I die..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DD_NL:
    That is absolutely freakin awesome. I now know what I want to be after I die.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DITTO!

VERY COOL. Seems the Eagles have learned to counter the BnZ attack with a barrel roll

Mint footage!

Old_Canuck's Avatar Senior Member
    Very informative. Thanks for the post.

GAU-8's Avatar Senior Member
    thats prwetty sweet..

too bad i cant do the same in a p-38, rolling 180, showing off my 10 HAMMERS, and 1000 pounders to the 109 at the local "dairy queen" hang-out in T-13 grid on WC...

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    I seen that on animal planet, they also had a video with the perigan falcon or whatever its called attacking pigeons in flight at 140mph and snatching them out of the air. Some pretty crazy stuff.

Did you see the bee with the antenna on its back

too bad i cant do the same in a p-38, rolling 180, showing off my 10 HAMMERS, and 1000 pounders to the 109 at the local "dairy queen" hang-out in T-13 grid on WC...

Well now we know what US bombers should have done to deter Luftwaffe fighters:

Paint big yellow claws on the underside of the fuselage!