sid_94's Avatar Junior Member
    Does anyone know of a Early Release for poeple who pre-order the game not very many games do this but if AC2 does it would be awesome!

i don't think that can hapen legally, but sure there are going to be a early relase in some shops

sm312's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah if their employee and you are tight and he gives it to early and I'm so worried about if the shipping goes wrong oh my MAE

most stores get them before the release date but they dont put them on shelves till they are suppose to but i know of some people who made a mistake and gave it out early

I hope the guys in the store i pre-ordered the game put it on sale a couple of days before

What about the muffled statemants about the game comeing out early?

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Originally posted by sid_94:
    Does anyone know of a Early Release for poeple who pre-order the game not very many games do this but if AC2 does it would be awesome!
    Games don’t ever release early to pre orders, what often does happen is the game is posted out early enough to reach the buyer by release date and for this reason they can often arrive early but this should never be relied upon as it can so easily arrive late due to the postal services.

Another possibility you're thinking of is when a pre order gets you a beta or demo code, but this doesn’t happen that often and usually only to games with a heavy multiplayer

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by sm312:
    I'm so worried about if the shipping goes wrong oh my MAE
    So am I. GameStop most likey ships using UPS. The problem with UPS is that it is the most idiotic delivery service ever. Everytime I order a game or accessory online, they ALWAYS either:

A: Deliver it to the wrong address.
    B: Deliver it to the neighbors'.
    C: Try to go down the wrong road/driveway.
    D: Drop it off at the mailbox, where it can be stolen.

Honestly, if they DO deliver AC2 to my door without any problems, I'll eat my own socks.

Then forgive this vulgarity:

I hope that you get it on time at your door.

if it does come post the video on you tube so i can watch it