raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    yesterday i made the mistake of watching some yellowish news

there was a stubbing in a hospital so they brought up a news from 2003 where an schizophrenic doctor slayed 4 people inside the hospital

they said that this doctor had the paranoia everybody was acting in a circus with half people against her and half pro her and they could read her mind

imagine how i felt it was exactly my paranoia being in the truman show with my mind read and people against me or with me

so it comes im actually a danger so im gonna keep smoking with which my actual cough i can last 10 or 20 years more enough to live more than my parents and no disapoint them

obviously those ads of cigartes, smoking kills is undercover publicity

well what im not doing for sure is leaving my meds

i was suppose to end my treatment in 3 months but after what i heard yestedary on tv ill keep it for life, just solved it out with my sister and psichiatrist

Little tip raaaid, increase the dosage, lol.

How does the smoking help your disorder? I smoked for ten years, quit five years ago, havent looked back since. Quiting has really increased the quality of my life. Admittedly I am not that wierd as you are, so perhaps with you it might be different.

well i got over accepting i might be a danger but ill do my best which is cotinue my meds

i cahnged my mind ill keep at trying to quit smoking

edit:

im watching a program about somebody who believes to be merlin and anther god those are crazy i forgot that though i have the same idea than many schizos im actually just suspicious

How does the smoking help your disorder? I smoked for ten years, quit five years ago, havent looked back since. Quiting has really increased the quality of my life. Admittedly I am not that wierd as you are, so perhaps with you it might be different.
    You're right, smoking can't affect mental health in such an awful way

Smoking can't provoke shizophrenia; moreover, nicotine has contrary effect as it is rather relaxing. Smoking is unhealthy in general (I quitted thanks to a wax pen ), but never leads to such deformations of psychics.