Title says it all(both parts...),we all have em,so post yours !

I was on my horse just roaming in the kingdom,i take a path that leads me to a templar,i see him,so i dismount from my horse,horse hits the templar,the templar falls off a cliff and into the water.Kinda reminds me of kaxen's horse assassin comic

Another one,again not really me who made the kill,i was near the guard camp just outside of acre,i was on one of the 4 archer towers,i start a fight with 2 guards on top of it,i hit both of em once with the short sword,from the other tower,two arrows get shot.Each of em hitting a guard,the AI loves to teamkill in this game :O

I pushed a guard from a very high point, and I fell down with him...

I fell on him though... and I somehow survived... and went through the ground, into a blank white area... and I kept falling.

I was fighting on an archer tower with someone. He hit me off and I lost a little health. Just as I got on my feet the guy fell on top of me and died from the fall.

He should have used that ladder

u charged my horse and jumped off it leaving it to plow into a stall outside the city with 4 peopel around it

the guards ran over i walked in

who said this game is repetative lol

I almost crapped myself when I saw altiar crush a guards head with his short sword. then the other guards booked it.

Originally posted by NECESARY_EVIL:
    I almost crapped myself when I saw altiar crush a guards head with his short sword. then the other guards booked it.
    yeah, I hear that. It like gets stuck in there and you hear the crunch as he yanks it out.

I love that one, it has become my main reason of using the short sword. That and the one where he stabs the guy in the foot and brings the blade up slashing the guard up the middle of the face.

xELITEGUNNERx's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
    u charged my horse and jumped off it leaving it to plow into a stall outside the city with 4 peopel around it

the guards ran over i walked in

who said this game is repetative lol
    u can kill a guard near the 4 guards guarding the entrance to the castle and they walk over or u can use monks it sneak in so i don't think its that repetitive

or you can just dive assassinate one of them and kill them all

..and stroll peacfully into the city

i remember one time i was in the middle of a fight with my short sword and i threw a knife at a guard but then the game glitched and the people on the screen were like...multiplying..so imagine about 50 guards getting a knife thrown in them and blood everywhere all at once...pretty cool picture

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►