When ever i started playing this game from the day it came out i was shocked to see Knights Templar standing there, ZOMG! I love Knights Templar but after killing one i saw a Mysterious Chest they where standing infront of.
    After going to the trouble of killing him i was wondering what is in the chest that i might be able to get my grubby hands onto, new weapons, new armour, Knight Templar Helmet or Robe maybe? No, nothing, i dont wanna sound ungrateful but it was a let down after killing him which at first encounter is a tough fight.

Will this be soming new for a sequal. i hope. Anyone else have the same Dissapointment as i did?

No because most of us knew that there would not be any new weapons or attires for Altair.

By the way, it is not that hard to kill a template, just throw him to the ground and assassinate him with the hidden blade.

You knew how to do that first time you played the game, your a genius. I doubt it very much.

Tela's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by smed07:
    You knew how to do that first time you played the game, your a genius. I doubt it very much.
    Not that hard to figure out.

So your telling me that you did exactly that the first time you had a fight with a Templar?
    I dont think so some how.

Tela's Avatar Senior Member
    So your telling me that you did exactly that the first time you had a fight with a Templar?
    No. Not the FIRST time. I tried, but he saw me. The SECOND time, however...

When i posted i was talking about my first Encounter, so why are people saying "there not that hard to take down".

BTOG46's Avatar Global Moderator
    Just about everyone in these forums new how the weapon upgrades were handled, long before release, there had been enough info released, as well as people who went to Montreal and actually played the game.

Sorry that i do have a life

Yes actually the first time i got in a fight with a Templar i stealth Assassinated him.