How do you feel about that ?

Given that we have six types of Fw-190A and many many subtypes (incl. F-2, F-8 etc) I think we are doing very well and have plenty.

What do you want, a revolution?

Ok, for someone like you who doesnt give a toss about the Fw 190 you are satisfied with the way it is.

I would have liked to have seen, after 5 years, proper Jabo loadouts, and maybe one Fw 190 A that isnt a Jabo version.

[ps maybe you object to having a Fw 190 that flies like a fighter]

Brain32's Avatar Senior Member
    No new versions doesen't suprize me at all, it does not mean they will not fix issues with the current models which I consider far more important, we have enough versions IMO, loadouts can be changed and FM can be adjusted with the current versions so NP...

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed for a proper 190 in a later edition of BoB

Brain32, I dont think you catch my drift: Oleg will not implement anymore changes to the current Fw 190 we have. The Fw 190 A5 1.65 was not a 'new' aircraft. I dont want a new aircraft all I asked was that 1C consider introducing the Fw 190 A4 at correct boost settings 1.42 ATA.

This will not appear in any IL2/PacFighters sim, nor will any other fighter Fw 190 Anton.

But spit IX 25 lb and k4 we got

We have so many planes who never saw action or take off, but not all of the important basic planes. I don't understand this

Brain32's Avatar Senior Member
    Wait m8, are you saying that you know from relyable sources that FW's FM will not be touched in this game anymore?
    So, we can forget vector roll and better E-retention, roll rate fixed, initial dive acceleration, etc...

It`s not as if the 190 is the ONLY plane not have a zillion variants or loadouts. 190 is very well represented, in fact, better represented than any other sim out there. There are multple US, UK and Soviet planes missing extras.

What? You just want YOUR plane to have everything? Of course, you do, bugger anyone else, right?

robban75's Avatar Senior Member
    I kinda wonder why though?
    Oleg has done a fantastic job with this sim, but with the latest additions of superboosted allied planes(IX +25, Mustang III) we could really use some j¤ger versions beside the Dora.

The 190 crowd is by far the most passionate on this forum. Or in other words, the most demanding.
    Perhaps Oleg is just fed up? It's not a justifiable reason not to include true J¤ger 190's, but I can understand if Oleg has had enough.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►