When #1 Engine in Do335 is missing (IE broken/fallen off), when you go to eject the #2 engine falls off, but the #1 engine goes to full power, even though no engines are currently working. You create thrust and gain airspeed from the #1 engine.

In my opinion going full power on a #1 engine when you bail out is a bad idea...if anything it should go throttle to IDLE. Because power at IDLE is not going to balance out the forces of lift thrust wt drag.

Mayb e they can fix it so the #1 engine when its broken off does not work anymore when you eject?

to test this theory, Simply have a friend pull up in front of you with his Do335 and smack the two noses together have him despawn and you fly off...then eject and note what i am talking about.

When #1 Engine in Do335 is missing (IE broken/fallen off), when you go to eject the #2 engine falls off, but the #1 engine goes to full power, even though no engines are currently working. You create thrust and gain airspeed from the #1 engine.

In my opinion going full power on a #1 engine when you bail out is a bad idea...if anything it should go throttle to IDLE. Because power at IDLE is not going to balance out the forces of lift thrust wt drag.

Mayb e they can fix it so the #1 engine when its broken off does not work anymore when you eject?

to test this theory, Simply have a friend pull up in front of you with his Do335 and smack the two noses together have him despawn and you fly off...then eject and note what i am talking about.

Stackhouse, sorry not related to topic...but I am prompted to enter a username and password by vfa25.com when entering this thread. Seems to be related to your avatar.

Just FYI

Yup we know what it is, we are yelling at our hosting company as best we can M8!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stackhouse25th:

to test this theory, Simply have a friend pull up in front of you with his Do335 and smack the two noses together have him despawn and you fly off...then eject and note what i am talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    After ejection the power is set to what was set by youself in this case.

Willey's Avatar Senior Member
    It's not #1 reving up, it's the rear one, because the propeller drag is gone . You don't drop the whole engine, just the prop.

Jaws2002's Avatar Senior Member
    That's what it is, once the prop is gone the engine overrevs.