Sarari's Avatar Banned
    I know this is very old but there was a place in AC1 that I never stumbled across in the Kingdom. I found every flag and templar in the kingdom and yet I have never seen this bridge and those aqueducts in the background.

Skip to 1:13 and that's the place.

Can anybody tell me where that is exactly? Also, Altair entered a city with his horse! And the entrance was not the gate to Jerusalem, Damascus, Masyaf, or Acre.

Please explain.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    I believe at least half the stuff you're referring to is from old AC1 demos and trailers.

Bipolar Matt's Avatar Member
    A lot of concepts were released in demos that were not used in the first AC game. Altair was wearing a crossbow in the opening cinematic. No crossbow in the game, for instance. That is what some of these locations are.

Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
    A lot of concepts were released in demos that were not used in the first AC game. Altair was wearing a crossbow in the opening cinematic. No crossbow in the game, for instance. That is what some of these locations are.
    Assassin's Creed - Unseen64
    A lot of these places and more can be seen at the link above. Very interesting stuff. Wish we could play around with some of it.

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Croson-5:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
    Assassin's Creed - Unseen64
    A lot of these places and more can be seen at the link above. Very interesting stuff. Wish we could play around with some of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. It’s incredible how much this game developed. It makes me feel thankful that they actually improved on many of those things.

I thought some of the old features I just saw were cool though. I liked that you can break the scaffolding and do vaults. Also, the camera looked cool, but I imagine that it would eventually get very annoying.

Over all, I’m happy with what they’re doing with the game. This demo looked boring and dull. I don’t know if it was because it was a demo or not but it doesn’t matter now lol. WE GOT REVELATIONS COMING OUT!!!