I just found out that in Uru live, my KI gets full at 21 or twenty two pics and won't take anymore. How do I save off the pics and empty my KI for more? I know they are JPEG, but for some reason my computer doesn't recognize them. I want to be able to save them in a folder instead of just deleting them, and share them with friend via email and show him what the Myst series is all about. TX, Atrus-0

I just found out that in Uru live, my KI gets full at 21 or twenty two pics and won't take anymore. How do I save off the pics and empty my KI for more? I know they are JPEG, but for some reason my computer doesn't recognize them. I want to be able to save them in a folder instead of just deleting them, and share them with friend via email and show him what the Myst series is all about. TX, Atrus-0

Hi Arus-o,
    The ki pictures that are saved on your computer need a special program to fix them so that you can see them on your computer and then you can save them. Check the forum I gave you in your other post for the fix.Use the mystonline forum for this fix. Ask in the technical section and someone should give you a link to the fix.

marae's Avatar Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field
    Hi Atrus, I use IrfanView to make the KI images viewable. All the images you take are stored on your hard drive, even the ones you delete immediately, so you never really lose anything.

I hope this helps, and I hope your friend also finds the Myst series enjoyable.

By the way, you can use another avatar to store old KI images:
    Create a new avatar, send him/her your KI pics and then you can delete them and free up the available storage space. The images will be preserved at the other avatar. (Earlier it was even possible to send them back without restrictions, but I don't know what about the current version).

That solved my problem too,thanx