It's very simple. I'm making a video in honor of the upcoming sequel "Assassins' Creed: Brotherhood". I need pictures of you(my fellow assassins) for this video to showcase the best of the best.

*Requirements for Picture*

*Must have a hood (hoodie, jacket, etc.) of any color. This is the modern day. To blend we must broaden our view of what is the normal garb of those in our surroundings.

*Atleast 50% of your face must be covered. (Lower half, upper half, left half, right half, w/e) Masks are allowed too so long as they aren't extreme Halloween type masks.

*If you feel like brandishing a weapon for the photo, keep it simple. No guns (please. I don't need to get in trouble over this.) Small blades are acceptable. (Please make sure to use extreme caution if you choose to use a weapon for the photo. I am not responsible for any injuries. You chose to use a weapon yourself.)

*Post your photo here and please use a reliable site like Photobucket.com. If the site requires that I must "download" the photo, it will not be accepted.

Thank you for cooperating (should you choose to).

When the project is completed you can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/HybridSoldier629

I will likely update this post when i'm done.

*EDIT* Thank you for my first pictures. I've gone ahead and had a picture of myself.

I also found a few people in my town who wanted to participate. I suggest everyone find others around them for a photo as well. The more the merrier.

*EDIT* 7/22/2010
    I've made an advertising video using some of the better pictures i've recieved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xshoX__N0c0

Enjoy and pass this video along.

Hmm this is a good idea. Well here I am.

And me dressed up as my made up Ancestor =D

And yes that is in fact my Hidden Blade :P

-moved second picture to first post-

Sounds sweet. I should have one of me up soon.

EDIT: Alrighty, here it is. Sorry about the bad quality, if i have enough time to do a better one, i will.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Updated first post with more images.

Please! I need more!

Originally posted by TruToast:

Please! I need more!
    i'll try to see if some people i know will do it, but it might take a while. How about posting on other websites if you dont get too good of a turnout here?

Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TruToast:

Please! I need more!
    i'll try to see if some people i know will do it, but it might take a while. How about posting on other websites if you dont get too good of a turnout here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm getting ready to make an advertising vid on youtube. I will also repost this on other sites.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TruToast:

Please! I need more!
    i'll try to see if some people i know will do it, but it might take a while. How about posting on other websites if you dont get too good of a turnout here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm getting ready to make an advertising vid on youtube. I will also repost this on other sites. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck, then.

Is there any way i can help spread the word?

Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:

Please! I need more!

I'm getting ready to make an advertising vid on youtube. I will also repost this on other sites. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck, then.

Is there any way i can help spread the word? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do what you just suggested. Copy my first post (leave out the added area with my photos) and quote it on any other sites you know. If anyone posts a link to a photo, please post it in your first post in this thread.

That would be a huge help.

Please! I need more!

Good luck, then.

Is there any way i can help spread the word? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do what you just suggested. Copy my first post (leave out the added area with my photos) and quote it on any other sites you know. If anyone posts a link to a photo, please post it in your first post in this thread.

That would be a huge help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Alrighty, you can count on my help!

Because I'm weird, and random, and totally unpredictable, and because this is almost entirely out of character (though, completely within character when you take the aforementioned traits into account), I shall grace you with my true identity.

Blah, blah, blah, something about justice, and I am the walrus.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►