Xhane announced on Archangel Castle that UBI will release fifth faction in two months.

Here is link:
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> http://www.archangelcastle.com...370&p=148909#p148908
    </pre>

Here is translation for those who don't speak French:

Hello,

I totally understand your point of view.

Also, I officially inform you that we will release our fifth faction of Heroes VI in about two months. In the meantime, feel free to discuss the images that circulate, give your opinion, speculate on their veracity, etc.. No worries for us.

Thank you for doing your best so far. Do not wait until Friday to unleash the discussions on the subject.

So what do you think about that? Is release date pushed or they will reveal last faction just before they release game?

KingImp's Avatar Senior Member
    I'll just repeat what I said in two other places.

The game is supposed to be out in 2 months.

Either there is gonna be no open Beta test or the March release is not happening.

Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager
    The final release date is indeed not settled yet.

We're aiming at String 2011. When if have a more precise date, we'll let you know!

So... does this apply here as well. We can more openly discuss the leaked info? I get the impression that much of what is not posted on the main site is still being tweaked (though largely finished), and a reveal of the faction around march, seems to indicate that things are still undergoing a little bit of refining.

I take this as good news. I was extraordinarily worried about a game that is released in march with no Beta release at this time. I would even be glad if it was postponed till Christmas 2011 or spring 2012. Black Hole and Ubi are really doing a good job in so many ways, I want them to have the time to polish everything, change anything that might need changing and feel confident about their product.

Meanwhile, good job guys, keep it up.

znork's Avatar Forum mascot
    Originally posted by Xhane:
    The final release date is indeed not settled yet.

We're aiming at String 2011. When if have a more precise date, we'll let you know!
    I did it!!!!!! i have spread znorkish to the marekting department. Soon ill rule the world

Justice's Avatar Tavern bartender
    Znork, I compel thee, return to whence thee came!!!

BTOG46's Avatar Global Moderator
    I noticed the typo earlier, and valiantly resisted the urge to edit Xhane's post to correct it.

<sub>Znorkish should be the official forum language</sub>

I actually hate all beta version games... i will not try beta game if it came... i would rather try demo instead.

Open Beta is good just for stress testing large MMOs ...

Open betas are good for many things depending on who do it and how they are done. It's a matter of execution. Skill and efficiency will always rule the day !

I don't mind the postponing of the game as long as they don't spend that time on BETTER graphics.In the end graphics right now see okay.

What matters most is balance and game play.