i think im going because on saturday august 26, Ubisoft is showing a live demo of Assassin's Creed (most likely the one at E3)and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic and its open to the public. Tickets for a whole saturday pass is like 25 bucks at the door but 20 if you pre-register. Its held in Bellevue, WA and im moving there like 2 days before. How cool. Oh and they are hosting a Q&A with the developers!! (my chance to pop the question to jade raymond lol jk) I was thinking of what to ask them though...What would you ask them?

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    You can ask them who would win in a Prince vs. Altair fight...to end the pain of some people out there

Demo release date!!! For the love of god ask that bodacious babe a posible release window for a demo!

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Film the live demo, damnit! Film it!

Brownsnakeeyes's Avatar Senior Member
    Say please first!!!

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Naah, I bet the guy already left. No need to say please anymore.

haha no im still here...going to look at houses though and moving about a week or so before the actual expo...but yeah im thinking of asking of release date and maybe (if someone else doesnt just scream it before me) the possibility of multi-platform but im sure ill get the whole schpeal about non-confirmation so i might just forget it...but yeah ill see if videocameras are allowed and try and post the demo...its gonna be sweet

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    <STRIKE>pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-e-e-e-e-e-eaaaaaaaaaaaaaas-s-s-s-s-s-e </STRIKE>

Do it!

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    if you can try to film it that would be LEGENDARY to the AC community.... you'd be a GOD among us...

on a serious note, you should definatly give us an update if you do get to see the demonstration. and you should definatly find out the latest news on multiplatform. you should also try to find out what the other controller buttons do. we know what X, O, Square and Triangle do, as well as R2 (since R2 just modifies the face button's actions) but what do R1, L1, L2 L3 and R3 do?

anyways, i envy you for getting to go, but am hopefully you'll come out of it with some new info to share with us all,

HAVE FUN!!!!

yeah i think ill try to see if its legal to bring in a video camera...i mean u can do it at E3 right? also ill try and bring a tape recorder in cfase they talk about multi platform...that way they would have made an OFFICIAL announcment and this topic wont be closed!!!! lol yeah thanks for the suggestions

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►