Ok I was looking at a 360 mag and it said halo1 is like more by 66% then halo2 33%.
    Ok now I am thinking to buy halo3 but not 100% on which to buy legendary or collectors pack, because I am starting to think halo is a bit over rated. Plz help me should I spend $161.98 on legendary or $87.19 for collators'. or cheep way to just get the game for $74.71. this is in AU $$$ for USA $56.95,$69.95, $129.95

XxKillabytexX's Avatar Member
    Hey Im a hardcore Halo fan and even I only pre-ordered the Collectors Edition.

My view is that the Legendary Edition of Halo 3 is a waste of money considering the only advantage it has over the Collectors Edition is that it comes with a Spartan helmet and for that your paying an extra $80.

In my opinion the Legendary Edition is a waste of money your better off getting the Colectors Edition.

BTW Halo 3 is going to be released in September

no you get athother disc of halo 1 and halo 2 remastered cinematics plus the head

not to mention you can't even wear the helmet i hate halo but if i got that helmet and could wear it i'd get the legendary it's about as big as a cat's head

dam i was thinking it would be the same size of my head. lol

yea i was hoping so too

put it on your cat then?? lol you could call em Meowster Chief

lol poor kitty

a friend of my said he would wear it when he plays halo lol

XxKillabytexX's Avatar Member
    I was going to do that