Ya know I thought I saw this b4 but wasn't sure, when I was watchin the longest yard I realized one of the extras in the basketball scene with Micheal Irvin and Adam Sandler is none other than 4 time defensive player of the year and bad boy center of the Chicago Bulls Ben Wallace.

Originally posted by thesniperisback:
    Ya know I thought I saw this b4 but wasn't sure, when I was watchin the longest yard I realized one of the extras in the basketball scene with Micheal Irvin and Adam Sandler is none other than 4 time defensive player of the year and bad boy center of the Chicago Bulls Ben Wallace.
    That guy with the headband and puffy hair?

viva360's Avatar Banned
    some times he has cornrows.

You are a basketball fan, viva? Basketball doesn't interest me.

MKCC14's Avatar Senior Member
    I never saw Ben Wallace in it, maybe the next time i watch the movie on tv ill see.

viva360's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by NormalGuy_abc:
    Basketball doesn't interest me.
    *buys Normalguy a skirt*

Ya the guy with puffy hair he has the red head band and upper/middle wristband of Big Ben who also wears his hair in corn rows. Speaking of hair you know that Arizona serial killer with dreds on the news, they questioned my 5'4'' uncle about that who has dreds just because he has dreds, man hes the coolest, most level headed and nicest person I know thats straight up Profiling.

*I burn skirt and buy viva tight shorts for when he starts tennis*