Originally posted by Spartan_M.A.D.:
    I love how every thread Viva posts in slowly degenerates into a spamfest between him and everyone of a similar intelligence level.
    Now I have to say I was going to start a thread about his earlier myself and how every thread seems to get hijacked into something else and descends into some hellish form of idiocy.

I am not saying everyone who partakes is I D ten Ts, but there are those who crave attention and is being fed it once said threads do start their downward spiral.

Right now, I can think of 3 threads that have not been included into the aformentioned catagories and I hope they stay that way.

I even expect this thread to descend into spam posting hell.

Aww, come on.

All the other forums I go to are WAY too structured and serious. Viva would have had his IP banned a long time ago on them. One thing I love so much about this forum is that it's so much more laid back, yet still enforces appropriate rules.

I love to laugh, and this forum has made me laugh a million times more than the other ones. I've been registered at a Tomb Raider forum for about 5 years and I've only laughed out loud a couple times, and I don't even really remember it specifically. I've laughed more on this forum in two days than I have in the other one in 5 years.

The spam can get out of hand sometimes, but still, over all I think most of the members have a really good time.

Spartan_M.A.D.'s Avatar Banned
    It's extremely annoying to come into a topic late and have to read through 6 pages of useless, attention seeking junk just to get the gist of what the topic is actually about. I think the only members who get enjoyment out of the spam are the ones that keep it going.

viva360's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by WhiteKnight77:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartan_M.A.D.:
    I love how every thread Viva posts in slowly degenerates into a spamfest between him and everyone of a similar intelligence level.
    Now I have to say I was going to start a thread about his earlier myself and how every thread seems to get hijacked into something else and descends into some hellish form of idiocy.

I am not saying everyone who partakes is I D ten Ts, but there are those who crave attention and is being fed it once said threads do start their downward spiral.

Right now, I can think of 3 threads that have not been included into the aformentioned catagories and I hope they stay that way.

I even expect this thread to descend into spam posting hell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yes,i do have a nice butt.

MadamTampini's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Melonie:
    Aww, come on.

All the other forums I go to are WAY too structured and serious. Viva would have had his IP banned a long time ago on them. One thing I love so much about this forum is that it's so much more laid back, yet still enforces appropriate rules.

I love to laugh, and this forum has made me laugh a million times more than the other ones. I've been registered at a Tomb Raider forum for about 5 years and I've only laughed out loud a couple times, and I don't even really remember it specifically. I've laughed more on this forum in two days than I have in the other one in 5 years.

The spam can get out of hand sometimes, but still, over all I think most of the members have a really good time.
    What she said.

I think it would not matter as much if it were just one thread, but darn near every thread has it happen to it. I belong to a forum that actually had a thread called the Hijack Thread. Anything went in that thread so other threads could remain on topic. Why not start something like that here?

There is nothing wrong with laughs really, matter of fact it is good to laugh, but does every thread need to be turned into something "funny?"

halo_99's Avatar Senior Member
    over 1200 posts in 2 months...

It took me half a year to get that...

Spartan_M.A.D.'s Avatar Banned
    Especially since a majority of the things viva says *gasp* aren't funny at all.

viva360's Avatar Banned
    LETS MAKE THIS THE HIJACK THREAD!

I wouldn't neccessarily call it attention seeking. Maybe sometimes, but over all it's just goofy fun. I act like this in person to. Omg, my brothers and I act like complete idiots. It's just fun! Call me immature, but I love to laugh and have fun and I enjoy being around fellow goofy people.

There's definitely a time to be serious though, and I can be serious sometimes, but the topics that are being spammed normally aren't serious to begin with.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►