UbiSusie's Avatar Game Master
    Hi guys! I know that we are experiencing some in game problems and we are working hard to get things fixed.

If you are having a problem in the game, please post them in this thread so that we have them all in one place.

Thank you for being such awesome players and for being so helpful! And THANK YOU for being so patient!!! You guys are the best!!

When I play a minigame and get a star or two. It doesn't go to create. It stays on the minigame. I have the cutting down packed and ready to move on.

For The Mission Game Where I Give A Cookie To Someone The Cookie Dont Be In The Inventory

Every time I go online there is always 2 of me its so weird and I'm the only one that can see it.

I was doing a challenge where I needed to collect signatures for Maggie Fox and then take them too her. I have all the signatures but when I go click on Maggie Fox she says that the people where generous and this was more then she expected but where there is supposed to be a green check mark there is only a red X why is that?

em... i do not know how to do a pose and one of the challenges is to da a pose and now im having to create a new one. <span class="flash-video"> </span>

jade12345's Avatar Member
    I logged on and now I have to remake my avatar! Help!

when i talk some times it takes 5 minutes to appear and sometimes i type in something i have said before and it says you can't say it so i have to say hi then i have to retype everything sometimes it was something that took a few lines just to finish sayings it so i have to retype it it happens to other people to and i was doing a challenge and i had to do the same mini game 5 times just to get to the next step

UbiDarla's Avatar Game Master
    Lots of questions! I know we've had some weirdness in the game this week. I'm with Susie in saying you guys are just pretty much awesome reporting bugs and patiently waiting for the fix.

A quick note: The SOS forum is for technical issues and bugs. If you have a question about how to play the game, pass a challenge, etc. the Questions? Answers here! is probably best. Hopefully we have an army of experienced players lurking there just waiting to help you out.

Desiree 94 and SugarPie221: We have been having major challenge related issues that should be fixed today. If you are still having issues moving on in your challenges tomorrow (Wednesday), please submit a support ticket so we can sort it out.

MusicLuvr: This is really weird! I don't think I've ever seen this issue. Any way you could get a screen shot of this? Also, have you tried using an alternate browser? If not, please try Firefox or Internet Explorer and let me know which you see the issue with.

jade12345: Please try reloading your browser and if you're still seeing the same issue, trying a different browser. If it still won't pull up your created avatar, send in a support ticket to troubleshoot the issue further and be sure to let them know what you've already tried!

girlyangel1116: If you have any suggestions for the chat filter, including words you should be able to say that get blocked, please post them in this forum thread: Post here the words you can't say! Sometimes if you don't pass a mini game, it will require you to play it until you do to complete the challenge. This may be why you had that issue.

Hope this helps you guys! Thanks fo rposting your issues so we can be sure to resolve them, but always remember to *read the thread first* in case your question has already been answered!

I can't see the new challanges that they said will be on.your ealier post said this probs should be fixed by wednesday and that's today