Hi I am jessie I have has some problems lately and I just wanted to let you gouys know. the thing is that sometimes imagine town for me freezes along with the rest of my compoter

hey mods im abbey lovely styles and lately when i use my map it freezes on 75% and so when i log out then back on the game doesnt show my firends that are on or the challenges

Everytime I log in, it freezes at the logging in part and then it says connection is not working, when my connection is fine

OMG!!! IT IS 6:35!! I WAS PLAYING!! IT WASN'T TALKING SO I REFRESHED AND EVERY TIME I TRY IT SAYS: The cocetion isn't working right now! Please try again later!! my wi fi is ON i am freaking out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing happens to me Tay

But I dont think its the wi fi

Cuz when I log onto other sites it works

Mods please help

i had about 300 fame point when i logged on and the next day i logged on and it froze and then i only had 9 fame points please tell and help me with my problem (avatar name is Tor)

I logged on at 11:00 am today and Santa was gone and so was the challenge.Is it glitched again?

For me the challange was there but no santa.Ubisusie said they were expercing technical difficulties and Santa had to go back to the North Pole to help mrs.Cluas and will be back as soon as possiple.This was around 4pm Eastern time.

Whenever I log in to play and I hit the play button it loads fine until 70 something or 90 something when it's loading the world. Can you be of any help?