How will we be travelling in the sequel?

I've heard you can travel by boats. But hopefully there will be still horses =)
    After this we also got the glider (just in a level at least).

So what else do you think we'll be travelling with?

How will we be travelling in the sequel?

I've heard you can travel by boats. But hopefully there will be still horses =)
    After this we also got the glider (just in a level at least).

So what else do you think we'll be travelling with?

i think a horse has been confirmed but don't know about any other transportation yet...

The boats probably won't get your far, just around inside a city. I think its a safe bet that horses will make a comeback, theres no reason for them not to. The glider probably won't work outside cities, just on that one level in venice.

Considering theres an economy, you might be able to pay for a coach between cities, like fast travel.

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    It would be insane not to include the horses, as they already work. So yeah, I think it's a very safe bet to say horses are back.

i think it would be cool to be able to ride boats through venice, or have a coach to go to other cities... that would be a lot of fun...

I'd bet it's a combination of boat for getting around cities and horse for traveling to other cities.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sypron:
    Considering theres an economy, you might be able to pay for a coach between cities, like fast travel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Erm... they had fast travel in the first game. Once you'd been to all three cities, you got the option to "fast forward memory to a more recent event."

Basically you'd be wasting your money.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
    Erm... they had fast travel in the first game. Once you'd been to all three cities, you got the option to "fast forward memory to a more recent event."
    QUOTE]

Yes, but the mission structure has changed, hasn't it? Now you don't start every mission from a stronghold in the mountains. They may have decided to remove free fast travel as an incentive to get players exploring the country side.

The incentive should be the fact that there are houses you can enter, side missions you can take on, and bunches of flags with rewards to find.

Charging money for a coach would be more of a punishment for fast-traveling rather than an incentive to get you to explore.

yellow cab

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►