I got my copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood today, and I can't activate the product due to Invalid CD Key. I got it from Flipkart.com. Can any one offer a solution/ I can however play in offline mode.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    You should contact the retailer - allow them to try and correct it.

Appears you are not alone in CD Key issues from that retailer though, so they should be aware.

If they can't help you - you can contact Ubisoft Support - who will need proof that you own the game etc, so have proof ready [camera if needed]

BUT

Contact the retailer - they may be able to resolve it faster

I have sent an email to them. Lets see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions.

Originally posted by SoumojitC:
    I have sent an email to them. Lets see what happens. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Not a problem.

Sorry you may have to wait to play, however the retailer should be able to sort it for you.

Can you please tell me if it's retail disc, with a CD Key scratch card, or was it a digital key - sent via email?

Just so I can inform Ubisoft of the issue your having.

Well it's a CD which I ordered and received it from a website. It's a CD Key on a card. It seems they sent us only one key that is for unlocking the DLC's. I just got an email from them in which they sent me the Key to play in multiplayer mode. And it's working now.

Well it's a CD which I ordered and received it from a website. It's a CD Key on a card. It seems they sent us only one key that is for unlocking the DLC's. I just got an email from them in which they sent me the Key to play in multiplayer mode. And it's working now.
    OK glad you go it sorted

i got the same issue yesterday morning..
    now m in office n they hav sent me the new cdkey..
    i will go home and try it out..
    hope it works .. like u