Being that the SC forum has Rhoulette answering questions regarding the multiplayer portion of Double Agent, and Goliath.Ubi.Dev dedicating a whole thread entitled "Information Update!" and "rainbow six Vegas FULL weapon list!" on the R6:V forum, I was hoping that maybe we can have some of our own questions answered by someone working on the AC project or atleast taken into consideration for things that may be integrated into the game. Obviously I don't expect very many questions to be answered apart from remarks like "no comment" or "we cannot discuss this at this point", but because this game has been in development for +2 years (me thinks...), I assume that most of the groundwork has been established and merits an audience to bask in its glory. To start things off:

1. Based on the live stage demonstration at X06, Patrice (hope I spelt it correctly) used the infamous hidden blade to assasinate William and fought the guards using a sword. My question is, are we restricted to using the blade for assasination scenarios and sword for general combat, or can we reverse the role so that we can use the sword for specific assasinations and the blade for general combat. Yes, I realize that it wouldn't be ideal to fight with a dagger when your opponents have long swords, but I remember watching a cg clip somewhere around E3-ish where Altair fought off two guards using his blade and just want to know if this will be part of the combat mechanics.

2. Can you give us a general idea as to how big the cities will be? Perhaps even make a comparisson to map sizes from other games?

3. (Its most likely that the actual modelling artist is not gonna read this but) How long did it take roughly to model Altair from concept to present form? Perhaps you can even mention how many polygons Altair is composed of...

Nice idea. It would be sweet if the questions were answered.

4. My question is that since you have modeled the city like it was during the crusades, how far have you taken it? Etc. Can you access the insides of every building, or how many people are in once city?

My question is simple......Can you purchase clothes/weapons for your character?

Can you dance in Assassins Creed? Cause i recomend adding this feature...

Originally posted by Fates.Dark.Hand:
    .... anywho...
    Once again from the XO6 presentation, I see quivers but no crossbow, what's up with that? Will you even get to shoot those quivers?

XBfreak_101's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by ifiwerearichman:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fates.Dark.Hand:
    .... anywho...
    Once again from the XO6 presentation, I see quivers but no crossbow, what's up with that? Will you even get to shoot those quivers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to my "Unoffical Playstation Magazine", you do have a corssbow and are able to shoot quivers.

Hi,

A pretty good idea! well, I've a question:

Will Rashid bin sinan be seen in AC ?

To all muslims in the world: Happy Ramadan

When can we expect more gameplay and info? Don€t get me wrong, I appreciate the X06 demonstration and the new trailer... but in case you didn€t know, I want to know everything about AC.

Oh! And the screen that appears when you die... what the hell is it????????????

Can we please know the REAL story behind Assassin€s Creed.

No disrespect, but saying "I can€t talk about this right now" or "it€s a surprise" is becoming quite annoying.

To the talented team working on this game, deliver us from patience... give us the missing pieces.

XBfreak_101's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by CastlevaniaX:
    Hi,

A pretty good idea! well, I've a question:

Will Rashid bin sinan be seen in AC ?

To all muslims in the world: Happy Ramadan
    Happy Ramadon to you to.

You wanna shoot ... the quiver? But ... why?
    That would be like throwing tennis balls at someone...

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... Last ►►