Alright, so i'm making this thread (If one isn't already made) so that everyone out there who needs help with combat can ask a question, and have it answered, or if anyone simply wants to post their specific combat style\tips we may not know about.

My contribution to this thread is this: The crossbow can be used to counter Melee Attacks from regular guards. Very fun.

I love doing kill-streaks with the Dagger-Throwing-Knives-combo by holding the attack button...Ezio will kill one guard with the dagger and another with a throwing knife simultaneously (same with the Sword-Gun-combo, but Dagger is cooler)...I especially like one of the moves...after killing Guard A he punches Guard B in the face, throws a knife to kill Guard C and then puts his dagger in Guard B's throat without looking at him

Originally posted by Piflik:
    I love doing kill-streaks with the Dagger-Throwing-Knives-combo by holding the attack button...Ezio will kill one guard with the dagger and another with a throwing knife simultaneously (same with the Sword-Gun-combo, but Dagger is cooler)...I especially like one of the moves...after killing Guard A he punches Guard B in the face, throws a knife to kill Guard C and then puts his dagger in Guard B's throat without looking at him
    Thank you, I was wondering how to do those combo kills where you kill 2 guys at once. So all you have to do is hold down the attack button while on a killing spree?

To answer it for him, yes, though it occaisionally doesn't do it. Also, thanks to the guy who said that, i was aware of the Dual kills with the pistol, but not the throwing knifes.