View Poll Results: Would you like an option in the final game to disable that BIG BRIGHT WHITE TEXT?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

28 50.00%
  • NO

28 50.00%
    I don't know about you guys, but I personally hate the stupid BIG BRIGHT WHITE TEXT that appears to be for the mentally challenged, little kids, and those who are new to Splinter Cell.

I don't need it on my screen, do you?

I don't know about you guys, but I personally hate the stupid BIG BRIGHT WHITE TEXT that appears to be for the mentally challenged, little kids, and those who are new to Splinter Cell.

I don't need it on my screen, do you?

RaulO4's Avatar Senior Member
    just press the "Back" button and it will remove the big text and make it into a small one next to you and will stay there

now i like the projection for story telling

i love the big text it looks cool

Aveelo's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RaulO4:
    just press the "Back" button and it will remove the big text and make it into a small one next to you and will stay there

now i like the projection for story telling </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by haticK:
    i love the big text it looks cool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I Agree

T9X_69's Avatar Banned
    I kinda like it, it makes the game feel more cinematic to me.

mattduck69's Avatar Senior Member
    u know what would be mad, if the subtitles were projected that would be SICK

RaulO4's Avatar Senior Member
    note:Tzuu i said i love it for the story part ^^

the objective uhuhuh yea just keep it to the back button so i wont see it lol

On topic: I like it. Especially in CO-OP where you see what your partner sees when you're a little far away from him. They should actually project the credits on the environment too. Like, show the aftermath. Like, you'd start at the merchant market and it'll fly by bodies and w/e you left behind, and then pause and show some credits, move on to the bathroom scene where you see either A: Gramkos still laying there or 2: Police putting him in a body bag. While it shows credit in there. Then to Kobins Mansion and fly through the corridors, showing some more text. How cool would that be? Would also give a good reason to actually watch the credits you know. Just to see how it looks after you've been there.

I like it, it makes it more fast paced(don't flame me!) so you don't have to look at your opsat(if you had one).

But I voted yes for those who would like an option.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►