Thread: LOL X) | Forums

I was playing assassins creed the other night when a beggar came up to me like usual she pissed me of so i gave her a knuckle sandwich then I decided to go for a climb when I stopped at a top of a building I saw the beggar climbing the building LOL!!!!

Haha, that's awesome.

I've died once because I pushed a beggar into a merchant stand. It collapsed, killing the merchant, the beggar, and the person who was buying stuff. Funny as hell.

@ cooldude
    haha tht reminds me of what i did yesterday
    i was running in the streets of acre to find info on montferrat,i was just running and decide to ram some guy(forgot how ts called in the game),the guy fell in merchant stand,with 2 ppl buying stuff,so basicly i killed 4 ppl,and hd some very pissed guards after me

dirtybird21's Avatar Member
    If you go 2 the docks in Acre, There are tons of crazy people. Do something near one of them that would make them scared (kill someone, fight gaurds.. Whatever) And they start free running across the boats screaming, It's hilarious lol.

lol I was fighting an archer on a rooftop, but he was on the other side of a memory wall, so when he wasn't looking again, I did a high-priority assassination (the one where you jump on them). I killed him, and got through the memory wall! Then i died for some reason....

i did something like that with a templar in jerusalem, i punched him and ran he pulls out his sword and jumps a 30ft gap im like wtf i kill him and 3 other guards do the exact same thing he did im like wow is everyguard spiderman