Ok, this is a thread for anyone who wants to post what they don't know about Assassin's Creed and their theories on what the answer is. Then other people can either explain it if they know the answer, or post their own theories on it. And this isn't only for the futuristic elements, it's for ANY questions about the game, and please don't flame people for questions with well know answers.

Now, my question is:
    Do you think you'll be able to go into many buildings?

Toyotama's Avatar Member
    Look in the mirro-- GAAAH-- Oh, it\'s just your face.
    Yeah I think you can, because it said in an IGN preview that the crowd's attitude affects you, that if the crowds are in a good mood more doors will be left open, but if they're not they will be locked and the poor will claw at your feet in anger because of the amount of robberies in their district.

I think you can't go in every building, only key-buildings.

Do you think there will be a day count...like er it tells you what day it is? Because in one of the vids someone said that you can sleep er whatever to get your health back..but thats just one of the few or many ways you can!

No not much I think because I havent seen or heard anything.

Do you have a link of that vid? Cuz I think that's bs.

Originally posted by AndrewKuc:
    Do you think there will be a day count...like er it tells you what day it is? Because in one of the vids someone said that you can sleep er whatever to get your health back..but thats just one of the few or many ways you can!
    Aandreei2002 over at 1191ad (he's got a badge saying he's an Ubi employee. He's a game tester as far as I know) said that there wasn't any day/night in Assassin's Creed (The sun never sets in the Holy Land! lol)

So I wouldn't think there would a day count.

I hope that atleast different missions have different times of day

Toyotama's Avatar Member
    Look in the mirro-- GAAAH-- Oh, it\'s just your face.
    I don't think that's possible, what with the freedom thing, besides, every time Altair assassinates someone in a video, at some point you can hear bells ringing. (At least in all the vids I've seen)

thats probly the 'white room' thing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►