Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Due to recent server issues, there seems to have been an increase in repeat threads.

While I understand your frustrations and that you feel the need to post, please do so in an organised way.

Remember to report any server issues your having, to Ubisoft Support. Support should be the first port of call for any problem, since that will get you a quicker reply than posting on the forums, which are not an official support method. You can find contact details for Ubisoft support in the games instruction manual or you can use the weblink in my signature.

I am sure you are all aware of the need to use support, but it appears many people do not report it directly, but rather use this forum to do so.

Please make sure you contact support before posting in the forums.

If you wish to post in here as well, please do so in a constructive way - please post your location, system [e.g. PC, PS3 or Xbox 360] time the problem started and any error messages you recived.

Posting a rant, will not help the situation.

Please keep ALL posts about server problems in this thread, and please only post if your having problems.

Offtopic chat and other spam posts will be removed to help keep the thread relevant.

lionheart707's Avatar Member
    server down didn't restart after end of turn monday 6 september on ps3

T12375's Avatar Senior Member
    server down again. i got kicked at around 5:45am and again at around 6:00am GMT this was world wide. i was in with guys in the USA and they got kicked at the same time. i give up after that.......

on ps3 as usual

Deedot's Avatar Junior Member
    ps3 server down since sunday

server down for 3 days. Will Ubisoft at least respond?

4 days , ps3 server in cease fire. ubisoft support response is they dont know what is wrong. lol....

ok here we go AGAIN . endwar server is down on ps3 . it hasn't restarted after ceasefire on monday 18th of oct. this is a world wide problem not regional .

i have had some issues with the online play on end war ie can not connect to server what so ever but one of my friend who lives only a mile away can go on it but i cant could you possible help me on this and make it so i can thanx

server unavailable again , some people can get on but alot cant . has the capacity been reduced ? i am on ps3 UK , someone sort this out once and for all

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►