I would like to start a new discussion and find out for the new year what everyone's favorite AC2 in game obsession is. To start, my obsession is to hang around in front of the Doge's Palace and double air assassinate all day and night. What is your's?

Poison every brute I see.
    Stab every rooftop guard around.
    Climb onto every building in my path. I don't like walking along the paths of civilians. When I do I play Bowling for Humans.

Overall I just over-use the Poison and Double HBs.

If one of my victims is still alive (aka: rolling around on the ground) I like to take them to a safe surface, like a table or patch of grass

UchihaKarasu that is an awesome one!

I don't really have any, I guess the little things like the way Ezio still walks like Altair does enough for me.

I have an obsession with walking up behind patrolling guards, punching one in the back and run away. old fashioned hit and run

I also love grabbing guards on the roof and throwing them off the edge. it just never gets old watching them fall from a three story building :P

Taking brooms and killing guards with them. It's fuunny how it acts and sounds like a mace. I also like punching the s**t out of random civillians.

Looting minstrels, then punching them. At least they're not as bad as the beggars in AC1 though.

Avl521's Avatar Senior Member
    I love free running and climbing every building I see.
    I also love stealing civilians money, watch them freak out and pick on me and then kick their sorry a** to the ground.
    Also enjoy Assassinating every guard I see

Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
    If one of my victims is still alive (aka: rolling around on the ground) I like to take them to a safe surface, like a table or patch of grass
    I throw them in the water...... does that make ma a bad person

i've always loved to drag an unsuspecting civilian into a dark alleyway, incapacitate them (usually with repeated headbutts...cos it looks hilarious), rinse and repeat several times, before taking a blissful moment to laugh at the pile of victims making comical (and sometimes quite seductive tbh) groaning noises

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►