jessi1's Avatar Banned
    Any one use this and if so what do you have it mapped to, can you map the prop pitch and elevator trim to it, is it worth the money. thanks

jessi1's Avatar Banned
    Any one use this and if so what do you have it mapped to, can you map the prop pitch and elevator trim to it, is it worth the money. thanks

Yes I have one and it€s mapped for, from left to right:

Gear, auto and manual
    Flaps
    Cowl flaps
    Blower, up and down
    Mixture
    Prop pitch

I usually fly the IL2 tractor off line so I rarely use blower, mixture and pitch but its fun anyway.
    Is it worth the money? It€s not on the top on the list off things to get but as the flightsims develop and we get more rotaries it will be household thing.

In a profile I created for Pacific Fighters I mapped the levers from left to right:

Throttle
    Prop Pitch
    Mixture
    Landing Gear
    Arrestor Hook
    Flaps

The toggle switches below provide a variety of functions ranging from manual gear wind up/down, toggle chocks, engine start etc. I also have a twin engine config where the throttle control keys 1-9 are mapped to the lever axis, it's a workable solution although you do give up some fine throttle control and you have to flick a switch below the lever to select the engine first.