hello im a 16 year old kid who is a really big fan of Assassins creed.i don't have any console,just a PC.I can afford to buy the game but i cant find anywhere in my country where i can pre-order it for some reason(i live in Bulgaria). The problem is that i don't know what version of Assassin creed brotherhood i want because there are many.I just want to have everything in-game like dlc exclusive characters.but first i cant find a shop that i can pre-order from and second i dont know whitch one to buy.So .... can some one tell me what version is the fullgame and where do i pre-order it?

Im not sure but I could take a guess that not a lot of stores dont have AC2 cause the PC version came out 5 months after the console versions and Ubisofts DRM is nothing but a big mess for the PC community, as a result, I imagin it killed alot of the games sales and retailers buy you dont carry it because they wont make much money off it.

if your talking about pre-ordering AC:B then its pretty much the same issue, only the PC version has been delayed and No date has been given to when it will come out. and once again, the DRM is a pain

he's right. Does Bulgaria have steam though? Once it's released I would expect Steam should get it...

????, ?????? ?? PC ??? ? ????????...? ??? ???, ?? pre-order ?????? ?? ????????? ?????? ? ????? - ??? ???? ?????? ? ????????...

---

The game is delayed again for PC, bro...anyway, you can pre-order it from (Bulgarian shops for games - like your GameStop) - wait until it shows there and pre-order it...

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    The guy above me is right(probobly).

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    lol no offence intended just poking fun at you.

Also: the vid in your sig is sick

???? ? ?? ?????? ? ???? ???????.

---------------------------

OK so that's what to live in a stupid country is...
    God damn it

Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:

God damn it
    cool sig fatalmetal

SlimeDynamiteD's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:

God damn it
    Don't blame your country, blame your government