Calvarok's Avatar Senior Member
    then at least make them attack immediately after it flashes.

If guards attacked with less warning, keeping up a kill streak in Revelations would be just THAT much more skillful.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Calvarok:
    then at least make them attack immediately after it flashes.

If guards attacked with less warning, keeping up a kill streak in Revelations would be just THAT much more skillful.
    True, but I wouldn't mind something eagle sense related to give an indication of the general direction of where guards are coming from.

ShaneO7K's Avatar Senior Member
    I just hope guards don't retreat as much. In AC2 and ACB all that was really needed to get a large sum of the guards away from you was to kill the leader of the patrol. In AC1 they did retreat just nothing to the scale of how often it happened in AC2/ACB.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
    I just hope guards don't retreat as much. In AC2 and ACB all that was really needed to get a large sum of the guards away from you was to kill the leader of the patrol. In AC1 they did retreat just nothing to the scale of how often it happened in AC2/ACB.
    Ya and that's if the Captain didn't flee the second he saw you . . I had that problem more than once where I'd get up to him, I'd strike him once with a weapon and he'd take off thru a door.
    Then I'd have to hang around for the whole day or night till he came back on duty. I hated when that happened.

I just think alot of this easy/difficult leveling could be quickly solved if Ubisoft allowed us to choose our skill levels.
    Easy/Normal/Professional (or whatever).

In Professional mode, don't have guards bars flashing & whatever other difficulty.

RzaRecta357's Avatar Senior Member
    They only added that feature to help you keep your chain going.

Imagine trying to do that WITHOUT the flashing? It's annoying but it has to be.

Guards would grab you or slice you randomly and you'd never keep a chain.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Good point Rza. You're right, that would probly cut down on those high Kill Streak scores.

I just turn off the indicators in the options menu. That way, I don't get any indications.. just like I dont get indication when the little arrows about there heads fills up letting me know there suspicion level. Increases the challenge a "tiny" bit, and makes you pay a little more attention.

Originally posted by SF2themax:
    I just turn off the indicators in the options menu. That way, I don't get any indications.. just like I dont get indication when the little arrows about there heads fills up letting me know there suspicion level. Increases the challenge a "tiny" bit, and makes you pay a little more attention.
    Exactly, I hate the SSI, it just reminds you that you're playing a video game, makes things too easy and the animations are so cheesy.
    It's a lot more satisfying using stealth against Guards when you only hear a beep to notify you that they're suspicious, and then you have to disappear before you are detected.

When I get Revelations, the irst thing I will do in-game is turn off SSI. It's funny seeing people saying how difficult kill streaks would be without it, you just need to watch the body language, and counter fast if you're under attack...

Rant over.

Originally posted by SF2themax:
    I never thought of that! It's actually a good idea to make it harder. Time to go replay Brotherhood again.

Calvarok's Avatar Senior Member
    It doesn't make it any harder for me. I don't even need the flashing things, I just notice them going off ages before the guard starts his animation.

It just requires a little bit more timing. But what I really wanted to say is that guards should attack sooner after they've decided that they want to.

I like having the SSI on. I like knowing that I'm in the Animus. I don't want them to let it stagnate, but improve it.