i am finding three available IL-2 products in the local market and i can't find info on their differences

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
    IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (Exclusive edition)
    IL-2 Sturmovik Ultimate Edition

what are their differences?

Thanks

I don't know what the exclusive edition is but make sure you get 1946. Thats the latest.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Steer clear of Ultimate...not sure what that is. 1946 is the product you want. 1946 exclusive...might be with the bonus DVD.

Skycat_2's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't know what Ultimate is either; the poorly named three-pack with IL-2 Sturmovik, Pacific Fighters and Lock On was called Ultimate Flight Collection.

The DVD version of Forgotten Battles+AEP+Pacific Fighters that was available in Europe before "1946" was called "IL-2 Complete Edition." However, the release of the three post-PF expansions (all which are on 1946) made the Complete Edition noticeably incomplete.

If the 'exclusive edition' (I've never heard it called that) of 1946 is the version that has the bonus DVD, be advised that the extra DVD adds nothing to the game. It is simply a behind the scenes look at the developers working on Storm of War, some video footage from a trade show, and some user-made videos.