pielover1234's Avatar Banned
    i am so so so sory salz! i never ment to hurt your feelings and i was just made i hope you forgive me!

Rosie rosie rosie,what am I going to do?I have a friend like you!I cannot believe this threatning you were leaving-I spent my whole day at sparks modelling agecy-I soo Did NOT want to be Your Friend again I have no Idea why I chose that so you know what our friendship is done!That was rude of what you did and said about salz and I respect salz like she is my mother or God,mary,angels and everything like that but all you do is treat her like TRASH!So Later Rosie.

How could you say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSIE?!Please come back on Imagine town and please calm down
    I am your friend!

You make me cry

Rosie I met that girl Salz and the other girls who was talking to you I thought that they were a little rude to me to so don't feel bad

I am sorry rosie but seriously salz is my friend and I want you to respect that-I am sorry and now ur making me feel guilty!

Okay,Everybody deserves a second chance-that's What God says

exactly.Now I am upset!

Well you should be you have lost one of the best friends that you will ever have!

Originally posted by Swifty99:
    Rosie I met that girl Salz and the other girls who was talking to you I thought that they were a little rude to me to so don't feel bad
    Wait, who are you in the game? I mean, Sal is REALLY nice! How could you say that she is rude?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►