DavisP92's Avatar Senior Member
    I know some people may have some conflicting feeling about this topic. But personally I would love to see it in the next game. If Ubisoft implements co-op (they will), they should allow the players to look completely different then each other. Even having differen't fighting styles (classes).

If i like using ranged weapons then I could use a bow and arrow, and my friend who likes to run in and get close and personal would use a sword. And we could have secondary weapons, my main would be bow then i would use the hidden blade and dagger. While my friend could use sword, throwing knives, and smoke. either way our playing experiences should be completely different. And enemies should react to us differently too.

For example if the co-op story was in Egypt then having two assassins should look differen't like these pics (Not my work).

http://assassinshaven.com/wp-c...ds/2010/06/newac.jpg

http://leereex.deviantart.com/...d-159420761#/d2mwz7a

How would this be explained story wise? Character creation doesn't fit with the concept behind the Animus.

Originally posted by Pdavis3:
    I know some people may have some conflicting feeling about this topic. But personally I would love to see it in the next game. If Ubisoft implements co-op (they will) <--- You know this how? , they should allow the players to look completely different then each other. Even having differen't fighting styles (classes).

If i like using ranged weapons then I could use a bow and arrow, and my friend who likes to run in and get close and personal would use a sword. And we could have secondary weapons, my main would be bow then i would use the hidden blade and dagger. While my friend could use sword, throwing knives, and smoke. either way our playing experiences should be completely different. And enemies should react to us differently too.

For example if the co-op story was in Egypt then having two assassins should look differen't like these pics (Not my work).

http://assassinshaven.com/wp-c...ds/2010/06/newac.jpg

http://leereex.deviantart.com/...d-159420761#/d2mwz7a

massmurdera_666's Avatar Member
    i could see it possibly working, but just with Desmond and Eve or even Lucy, but no way could it ever work unless they figured out how to link two animus's together so both occupants could share memories with one another

@ Ultimate_Night

It could easily work, since we can make Ezio wear whatever colors we want. Why not just add so they have classes and what-not. Even though is technically called character creation, we aren't really making the assassin's face or voice. just their look (clothing), what weapons they use, and what their main skill is. I brought this up because Ubisoft is working with Ubi Massive on the next AC. And Massive used to make MMOs. I'll also explain a little bit in how this could work while answering BatemanKID.

@ Ass4ssin8me

1. A lot of gamers have been asking for it, it would be foolish if they didn't put it in.

2. I took their survey and they asked if we wanted co-op offline and online

through those two things i'm predicting they will have co-op. But then again it really is just me hoping, probably should have wrote that too.

@ BatemanKID

Well it could work if for two reasons:

1. the co-op story could be about two sibling assassins that go into the animi (idk if i spelled it right) and relive their sibling ancestor assassins.

2. They also said way back, that they could do spin-offs without the animus. So the co-op story doesn't really have to have the animus.

@ Ultimate_Night

It could easily work, since we can make Ezio wear whatever colors we want. Why not just add so they have classes and what-not. Even though is technically called character creation, we aren't really making the assassin's face or voice. just their look (clothing), what weapons they use, and what their main skill is. I brought this up because Ubisoft is working with Ubi Massive on the next AC. And Massive used to make MMOs. I'll also explain a little bit in how this could work while answering BatemanKID.

If you haven't realised you can change his weapons and play however you want to play the game. If you couldn't it would be the same as watching a video. Freedom is part of making a game.

Why would you even think about adding classes? Are you saying that Ezio lived multiple lives or something? It's not an RPG, and he's a master assassin, plain and simple. An idea like that essentially breaks the whole concept of the Animus completely.
    1. A lot of gamers have been asking for it, it would be foolish if they didn't put it in.
    Are you saying that they should do everything we ask them to do instead of their original vision, and in complete disregard of the story? Should they add machine guns and nukes and set AC3 in World War 2 because some vocal minority asks them to? This is a game made by Ubisoft, not the community. While some feedback is good, letting the community control the direction of the game is a bad idea.
    1. the co-op story could be about two sibling assassins that go into the animi (idk if i spelled it right) and relive their sibling ancestor assassins.
    Sure, but why? For what possible reason would they need to do that to advance the story? Any way you could think of would be totally contrived and ruin the story. They already have co-op multiplayer, leave it at that.

LordWolv's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pdavis3:

2. They also said way back, that they could do spin-offs without the animus. So the co-op story doesn't really have to have the animus.
    Siblings wouldn't really make any sense - Anything AC has to have a reason. Multiplayer, for instance, you were Templars training in the Animus. Something like CoD though doesn't have a multiplayer storyline.

Originally posted by Isaac500:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

Siblings wouldn't really make any sense - Anything AC has to have a reason. Multiplayer, for instance, you were Templars training in the Animus. Something like CoD though doesn't have a multiplayer storyline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How does siblings not make any sense?...

Technically the multiplayer doesn't really make sense. the templars are going in the animi to relive their ancestor's lives in order to have the bleeding effect and gain their skills. But why are their ancestors fighting and killing each other. Even coming back to life and then still killing each other.

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    This would work as its a new story line that none of us know about so why could it not be siblings??

Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
    How would this be explained story wise? Character creation doesn't fit with the concept behind the Animus.
    Neither does character customization, being able to choose & upgrade your Assassins or the entire economic system.