hello everyone, i just noticed these when roaming around the saitek site, has anyone seen these also? pretty cool.

http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/cosi.html

hello everyone, i just noticed these when roaming around the saitek site, has anyone seen these also? pretty cool.

http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/cosi.html

I need one of those, now all I have to do is convince the wife that I need it. LOL

yeah im thinking as soon as i get one of these the woman will leave me

Hmmm tell her its really for her pleasure , she now can sit in your lap while you fly thats why the controlers are off to the side. see they even say "positions your Stick and throttle right where they belong for hours of comfortable play"

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    Seems pricey to me.

Looks UNCOMFORTABLE to me. My back hurts just looking at that plastic pos.

Useless...no cavity in the seat for a parachute...

" posted Wed September 29 2004 12:09
    Hmmm tell her its really for her pleasure , she now can sit in your lap while you fly thats why the controlers are off to the side. see they even say "positions your Stick and throttle right where they belong for hours of comfortable play"

great idea!!!

Hmmm, dunno about chairs like that. Sometimes comfortable chairs can be a mistake.

I got a nice comfortable chair to work but I hardly ever work or fly in it. It`s too relaxing! I find myself just not paying attention.

So I swapped back to a straight back less-reclining, less comfortable chair which I find actually keeps me alert and on the job of flying and fighting!

And it is way too expensive anyway.