It's Friday thought we might,just might get the patch,and then along came the lawyers,and the big corporations.

Not today I think, maybe they give it as a christmas present.
    It will be released for sure, because they have been making it for so long...

Since nobody in authortiy is saying anyting....I don't think you can figure anything....except one thing....we are still beta testing....long after most everyone expected the patch....which as I recall was promised at the release of PF.

No patch, no new AC, this sim is dying a slow death, it would seem...

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    I suspect we'll still see many of the things promised to us. But some things may be missing for the time being.

I doubt the Ki-100 or G4M have been affected in any way for instance.

In a previous thread they promised us a "suprise". When it comes to what maddox can do and what they have done and whit this time they have been making the patch i have my hopes high!

The surprise is the Demon and guess what...

It's U.S. Made so you can kiss it goodbye most likely. God (*&^ Lawyers!

Hopefully though the luftwaffe planes like the Do335 will not be effected by the greedy scum sucking leeches.

I shal not loose my fait!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheEngine88:
    No patch, no new AC, this sim is dying a slow death, it would seem... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not hardly, just delayed a bit, they are working very hard and have a lot on their plate. I am sure it will be worth the wait as they want to move on from Pacific Fighters to BoB.

AFJ_Locust's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheEngine88:
    No patch, no new AC, this sim is dying a slow death, it would seem... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL take some asprin man