In what age do you think Assassins Creed III will be in? I know that Assassins Creed II hasn't come out yet but I am curious.

We know that the Assassins Creed games will be in ages of importance to history like the Third Crusade or the Italian Renaissance so when will the next be? Personally the most important time in the future will be World War II. But I think the most Assassins Creed like theme would be the Victorian times in the 19nth Century, but then you already have guns and stuff so... Another good place with the Assassins Creed Theme would be the Dutch Golden Age since it is in a sense apart of the Age of Discovery which was very important, and the fact that alot of technology, science, art and literature came from the Golden Age at that time it fits into the theme. There are guns but the guns aren't fully made yet. Besides roaming around in beautiful Dutch cities with Canals and the interesting architecture and outfits would fit in well as a background. The downpoint is its a lot like Venice though. Post a reply for your opinion about this please.

Sometime during the Industrial revolution. London or America.

American Revolution. That's my vote.

mboltevski's Avatar Senior Member
    Or maybe present day.

Why not in Egypt? With all the sand and pyramids. Plus it's a country involved in the fourth crusade if I remember good.

I was a little worried about AC2 when I found out it was set in the Italian Renaissance, mainly due to the fact I though the devs would make it appear too 'artsy' but after seeing the trailers and gameplay videos I'm really anticipating this game now.

That said, after discovering the setting I then wondered what AC3 would be, and I like the idea of very early 19th Century Paris.

Small backalleys, tall buildings, famous landmarks, classic backgrounds. Sure a musketball isn't the easiest thing to do but it could be done I'm sure I mean the reload time of one to a trained soldier was about 30 seconds. And maybe our Assassin could be a technophobe and still prefer his hidden blade?

Originally posted by Rumble5:
    Why not in Egypt? With all the sand and pyramids. Plus it's a country involved in the fourth crusade if I remember good.
    I don't think thats going to happen since were already past that time =/

london early 1900s...

you play as mary poppins, the assassin's have perfected da vincis flying machine into an umbrella
    it fits perfectly

Seriously though, WW2 or present day i think are great canidates for AC3

lol AC1 comes out every1 ask's for AC2, AC2 shows at E3 and hasnt even released and your asking about AC3. there is a chance the devs still havnt even decided were or when AC3 will be set, but my bet is it would have alot more done in the real world (america 2012) and bit's done the animus that coule be done in any country and any date between AC2 and 2012, hell they could even choose to go even further back.

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    American Revolution, definitely. All the rumors about Washington being a Freemason and the Freemason symbols in the dollar et cetera... plus guns would still be pretty bad and inaccurate and slow to reload.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►